*Check in time is at 3pm and contactless (instructions in email)
*Early Boat Launch available for a fee
*Check out time is 11am (Late check out will be subject to a $50 fee)
*Please text upon your departure
**Checking in & out on time allows us ample time to clean the unit for our next guest**
Rates may vary and all rates are subject to all required taxes
* 2 night minimum required for standard reservations
* Minimum nights required varies for holidays & event reservations
• Total guests per cabin NOT to exceed specified limits in cabin overview without owner consent
Parking is available for 1 vehicle and 1 trailer per cabin in designated areas
(Flounder cabin allows 2 vehicles and 1 trailer)
*Extra vehicle/trailer parking should be reserved and paid for in advance. We cannot guarantee availability upon your arrival
*A 1-time cleaning fee is added to each reservation. The fee varies depending on the cabin and length of stay
*ALL trash goes to the cans along the road during your stay & at checkout
*Additional cleaning fee of $25 charged for trash left behind
*Wash and put away all kitchen items used during your stay Additional cleaning fee of $25 charged for dirty dishes/kitchen items
*Do not leave any food in the refrigerator, freezer or cupboards (take out what you brought in)
*Clean ash from charcoal grill if used ($25 fee charged for NOT cleaning ash from grill)
*Put out all camp fires
*Pick up any trash left outside
*Damage or theft to the cabin or its contents will incur a fee and you will be notified
*RETURN ALL KAYAKS, CANOES, paddles & vests to the boat house, you will be charged a $25 fee for each item not returned to it's proper location.
* We charge a non-refundable fee of $25 per stay / per pet (MAX of 2 pets per cabin) Any pet found not reported or paid for, will be charged a double pet fee and possible immediate termination of reservation without any refund.
*Pets must always be leashed and supervised when outside, NO PETS ARE ALLOWED TO RUN FREE
*Pets must be cleaned up after immediately
*Excessive pet noise or aggressive behavior by pets will result in immediate eviction, cancellation, and NO REFUND will be given
* Damage to screens by pets are billable at a minimum of $200 per screen depending on the size and location of the screen.
• 12.5% FL Sales, lodging & county discretionary tax added to each reservation
• 6.5% FL Sales & county discretionary tax added to each cleaning fee
A 3.99% processing fee is added to all reservations
Guests shall allow owner access to the cabin for purpose of repair, inspection or emergency.
Any item found missing or damaged will be the responsibility of the guest and subject to all replacement costs. The items offered to you, are for your convenience. Please be sure to leave them in acceptable condition for the next guests.
* Quiet time 11pm - 7am
* Campfires are allowed in designated fire pits and subject to county burn restrictions when applicable. Firewood is available at the office
* Boat slips are first come first serve and limited to 1 per cabin
* Children should always be supervised and never left unattended
* NO Fireworks allowed
* NO tents, canopy's, gazebos, or any other portable pop-up structures allowed
*NO GENERATORS allowed, exceptions allowed during an FP&L power outage.
* NO SMOKING/VAPING of any kind inside the cabins (a $300 damage fee will be charged for any smoking or vaping inside the cabins)
**ALL policies are subject to change without notice
**Oak Hill Fish Camp is NOT responsible for cars or personal property lost or stolen or for injury to persons, cars, or personal property on premises.
**All guests of the property assume all risks for their own safety. Please report any hazards immediately
Copyright © 2022 Oak Hill Fish Camp & RV Resort, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
ALL CABINS CHECK IN 3PM / CHECK OUT 11AM
Oak Hill Fish Camp is NOT responsible for cars or personal property lost or stolen or for injury to persons, cars, or personal property on premises.
Oak Hill Fish Camp & RV Resort, LLC
426 E. Halifax Ave. - Oak Hill, FL 32759
Powered by GoDaddy